Friday, January 16, 2009

Sweet Talker

Remember Tom?

My 95 year old new boyfriend.

Yup ...Tom and I are hookin' up.

I saw him walk - with his walker - by my store yesterday morning. Then about 40 minutes later I caught from the corner of my eye, his attempt to negotiate the walker and open my door at the same time. I went over to give him a hand and a hug. He was generous with his compliments of what a lovely and kind lady I was. He had gone and bought us a tin of Turtles to say thank you for helping him out. Then it happened. I can't say for sure if it was just his 95 year old eyes and arms flailing .. trying for a hug or he was using his 95 year old eyes and hands as a ruse and was quite aware of what he was doing but boyfriend copped himself a feel. In a motion that would suggest he was patting me on the back he was really patting me on the side of my boobs.

Then there was the kiss that left some of his goo from the corner of his mouth tattooed on my cheek.

But my favorite moment is when he grabbed my waist and declared I 'was an armful of charm'.

2 comments:

becomingkate said...

Oh no! That totally reminds me of my late husband's grandfather. He used to cop the odd feel from servers, lol.

KIT said...

It reminds me of a former coworker who once quipped, "I may be old, but I'm not dead!