Sunday, January 11, 2009

DeeeeLish


Back in November - a month after I reopened my store - we had an open house ladies night. I emailed all my past customers and the new ones that had left their email address on entry forms we were using for a grand prize draw and invited them all to come down and enjoy refreshments and great discounts. As word got around to the other little boutiques and stores in the immediate area that I was hosting this little event, others joined in and had their customer appreciation nights/open houses also. There were a few of us in the same block so it was great for the invited guests to stroll from store to store.

It was a crazy night ...so many people. I had a couple of friends working the room ...I couldn't get away from behind the till. We served these fabulous mini cupcakes freshly made by the best cupcakery in town along with coffee and Baileys. It was a really enjoyable night.




1 comment:

becomingkate said...

Great marketing idea! The other shop owners were smart getting in on that.