Sunday, January 4, 2009


This is a picture is of my friend Kathy and it was taken by her husband Will. We did a photo shoot at my store in early December to capture some interesting shots of not only my store but of the jewelry that I sell. The jewelry is designed and created by my friend Kelly who works with me at my store on Mondays and Tuesdays. She gets a little space in the store to sell her jewelry and I don't take a commission and she works 2 days a week and I don't pay her. We have had this arrangement for a few years and it works so well. It allows me 3 days to paint furniture, run business errands and on the rare occasion - take a day off.

Today is a painting day. I have a lot of stuff in the paint room that I am working on. For a long time I haven't taken before and after pictures but I am going to start again since I have this new fancy camera and it was purchased with the intention of taking better pictures that are suitable for print as well as the internet. I have already started the projects in the paint room with just the first coat of primer but I am going to try and get some shots anyway.

Hope you are enjoying your day or have some great Sunday plans.

1 comment:

becomingkate said...

Cute pic, and I like the bracelet. Looking forward to the pics!